Our entire critical thinking framework is now available in self-paced online lessons that are available for purchase by members only. Go to the member portal, enroll as a free member, and learn more.
Here are just a few options this teaching mode enables:
- Method to introduce the critical thinking concepts to any target group.
- Coaches can now easily assign targeted lessons to build mastery of internal experts.
- Preparing participants for full participation in an ad hoc problem solving or decision making meeting.
- As a Post-test with full remediation following a standard classroom workshop.
- Between session work assigned by the workshop instructor to build deeper competence.
We have three major online courses that mirror our standard one-day workshops. Critical Thinking Certificates are available for each specialty area.
» Systematic Problem Solving (~6 hours) V2.0 / released in 2021. Includes ALL three modules: Problem Inventory , Problem Solving, »Root Cause Analysis, & Supplemental Reading ».
» Systematic Decision Making (~5 hours) V2.0 / release 2022. Includes these elements: Concern Analysis, Decision Making , & Supplemental Reading.
» Systematic Project Management (~6 hours) V2.0 / release 2023. Includes all three phases: Agree, Think Through, & DO.