Our entire critical thinking framework is now available in self-paced online lessons that are available for purchase by members only. Go to the member portal, enroll as a member, and learn more.
Here are just a few options this teaching mode enables:
- Method to introduce the critical thinking concepts to any target group.
- Coaches can now easily assign targeted lessons to build mastery of internal experts.
- Preparing participants for full participation in an ad hoc problem solving or decision making meeting.
- As a Post-test with full remediation following a standard classroom workshop.
- Between session work assigned by the workshop instructor to build deeper competence.
We have three major online courses that mirror our standard one-day workshops. PLUS we also offer access to individual modules from these online courses for better targeting of the lessons.
Systematic Problem Solving
» Systematic Problem Solving (3-4 hours)
Includes ALL three modules: Problem Inventory, Problem Solving, Root Cause Analysis, & Supplemental Reading. Or select from the individual modules below:
» Problem Inventory (60-90 minutes)
» Problem Solving (90-120 minutes)
» Root Cause Analysis (30-60 minutes)
Systematic Decision Making
» Systematic Decision Making (2.5-3.5 hours)
Includes these elements: Concern Analysis, Decision Making, & Supplemental Reading. Or select from the individual modules below:
» Concern Analysis (60-90 minutes)
» Decision Making (90-120 minutes)
Systematic Project Management
» Systematic Project Management (2.5-3.5 hours)
Includes all three phases: Agree, Think Through, & DO. Or you may select one of these individual modules:
» Agree (60-90 minutes)
» Think Through (45-75 minutes)
» Do (20-40 minutes)